Complete SignUp

Invalid otp

Complete SignUp

Invalid otp

Invalid otp

Forgot Password

Invalid email id

Contact Us


B-94, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010, U.P, India

Call us on


Email us on

VAT Registration

  • If you are a trader who deals in goods and you have inter-state sales and purchases then you need to get the business registered under CST and VAT with Haxtax experts.

  • We will offer advisory on the status of proposed Guarantor.

  • Our team will ensure issuance of a VAT Registration Certificate.

  • You will love our documented Follow-up

₹ 10,000

*GST is 18% * It also excludes government fees * Service delivery is possible in only some specific cities
  • Package Details

  • Our Process

  • Documents Needed

  • FAQ

Package Details

What is in this package ?

  • Any manufacturer or trader who is dealing in goods needs to get a TIN number. The tax identification number is mandatory because it helps in getting registered on crossing the turnover of INR 5 lakhs. This limit is different in every state. This number is obtained on getting registered under the State Value Added Tax and Central Sales Tax. Our VAT and CST expert will assist you to complete all formalities in a perfectly hassle-free manner.

Who should Buy this Package?

  • Online sellers that sell products via e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, etc..

  • Any trader and manufacturer that may be an entity (such as a partnership firm, private limited company, etc. or an individual

What will you Get?

  • Wise advisory on the status of a proposed Guarantor.

  • Issuance of VAT Registration Certificate.

  • Flawless documented follow-up.

For Enquiries


Call : 7505111555

Our Process.

  • You purchase the package and ensure upload of all documents on vault.

  • Our experts do the filing of Registration Application.

  • You will get a receipt of the registration certificate

  • 21 days estimate

Documents You Must Submit.

  • Your address proof.

  • NOC from the owner

  • A bank statement of current or savings account for the last 3 months (updated)

  • No objection certificate from the owner

  • Your PAN card

  • A passport size photo

  • The rent agreement of your registered office.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Which types of legal documents can you draft?
    • This package is designed to draft documents for businesses and people. It includes but is not limited to:

      Notices, Employment Offer Letter, Agreements, Appointment Letter, Employment Documents, Property Documents, Gift Deeds, Joint Ownership Agreement, Direct Selling Agent Letter, Sale/Purchase Deed, Consultant or Freelancer Engagement Letter, Company Agreements, Co-Founder Agreements, Residential/Commercial Rental Agreements, Invitation Bid, Notice for Payment of Rent, NOC by Property Owner, Share Purchase/Transfer, Notice to Vacate Tenant, Board Resolution, Minutes of Meetings, Secretarial Compliance, Notices of Meetings and Arbitration Contracts.

      Personal legal documents needed by people include but are not limited to:

      Power of Attorney, Consumer Complaint, Affidavit, Notice Against Non-Payment of Cheque, Franchise, Catalog Enquiry, Settlement Against Road Accident, Copyright Assignment/Breach, Cloud Computing Service, Third Party Contracts, Agency Agreement, Information Technology Related-IT, Software Distribution/Development, Privacy Policy Agreements, Terms and Conditions, Website Maintenance or Development Service Agreement, Plant And Machinery Lease, Server Support Service Agreement, Breach of Contract Notice and Intimation.

      Only legally sound and experienced professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and legal consultants draft legal documents.

  • Who will be drafting my legal agreement?
    • Haxtax has developed a wide network of legal consultants, tax experts, and property experts. We have a team of advocates, legal consultants, chartered accountants and company secretaries who have tons of years of experience in their respective fields which ensures there are no mistakes.

  • Is it mandatory to ensure all agreements are notarized? Should stamp duty be paid on every legal document?
    • Only documents like real estate property deed need to be notarized which are to be presented in front of a person with a notary designation. These documents are eligible for being enforced in the court of law only when they are notarized and stamp duty of appropriate value is paid. Some states have a provision for e-stamping too.

      In contrast, for some agreements and legal documents, there is no need to acknowledge them before a public unless a state or municipal law makes it mandatory.

      As per this package, our legal experts will prepare a draft that will be shared with you. You need to ensure that you share all the specifications and expectations. You should also review the draft carefully. After the process ends, you will get a soft copy of the final draft that you can use as per your needs. Notary and stamp duty charges are not paid in this package.