If the annual turnover of the business is above 20 crores, then the food business operator shall apply for Central License Form B.

*This package covers only one Tax Return

Package Details

Food business operators such as the  Importers, 100% Export Oriented Units, large manufacturers, operators in the  Central Government agencies, airports, seaports etc are however required to obtain a Central Food License. The Central license is issued by the Central Government. Furthermore, FBOs have to obtain the Central License for their head office, and if they have operations in more than 1 state. It is thus mostly for the units who are having an annual turnover which is greater than 20 crores. The maximum tenure of this license is 5 years and the minimum is 1 year.

Our Process

  • Sign Up on Haxtax.com.
  • Send your Documents 
  • Document submission .
  • Documents varification.
  • Relax and seet back ,we will follow up with you .
  • Do not forget giving your feedback 

Documents Needed

  1. Aadhar Card of the owner.
  2. PAN Card of the owner
  3. Passport Size photograph
  4. Water bill/ Electricity bill/ Gas Bill
  5. IEC Code(for central license)
  6. CA declaration(if your turnover is 18 0r 19 crores)


  • Lorem Ipsum?is simply dummy text of the printing

For Enquiries


Call : 7505111555